Delicious, tender and tasty, that's our Tortilla de papatas.
So easy to prepare... !!!!
What we need, ingredients:
Medium sized potatoes (7)
Medium sized eggs (7)
Medium sized onion (1)
Spanish olive oil
A pinch of salt (1 pinch per egg or 1 teaspoon)
STEP BY STEP
1. Slice the potatoes and the onion as thin as possible
2. Cook slow both the potatoes and the onion in a pan with the oil
3. Beat the eggs with a pinch of salt
4. Crumble the potatoes and the onion cooking in the pan
5. Potatoes on the egg
6. Mix them
7. Back to the pan (it contains a little bit of oil)
8. Separating the mixture (you now have the base for the tortilla de patatas) from the borders of the pan, cook slowly
9. Turn the Tortilla, Put a plate on top of the pan. With one hand on the plate and the pan on the other, turn the tortilla upside down... making sure you don't get burn with the oil !!! (Careful for hot oil coming out of the pan as you turn)
10. Now the tortilla is on the plate and your pan is empty. Put the pan back on the fire with a little bit of oil
12. Cook it slowly and repeat the steps 8 to 11.